Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good-by to the Old...

I opened up the pantry closet today and noticed the two shelves full of bottles of supplements.  

For a reason that I don't now remember (I'm sure it seemed valid at the time), I've kept both unopened and partially full bottles of supplements that I don't take anymore.   Why, you ask?   This is the part I don't remember.   I probably believed that those supplements would be needed in the near future.

For an equally unknown reason, today was my day to get rid of them all.   Expiration dates of 2007 and 2008 stared at me.   The contents of some of the bottles were disgusting.   Out, all of you!!   It felt very satisfying.

As Dave then said, "It's always nice to know we didn't fall prey to any nutritional fads...".   Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment